Do you like to eat out? If so, you’ll probably savor this delicious delicacy! A freshly baked chocolate cake is unrivaled.
Think of your favorite dessert as having been laced with marijuana’s potent and intoxicating effects. You must be salivating right now.
Making a Cake of Weed
In Amsterdam, there are coffee shops that provide coffee with “space cakes,” which are cannabis cakes infused with marijuana. A dish called a “space cake” is one that contains marijuana and is meant to make you feel euphoric.
You might be wondering how to bake a cannabis cake because these are delectable pastries. The good news is that mixing cake with marijuana is a simple procedure. The steps are described below.
The Method of Decarboxylation
Preparing the marijuana is the first step in producing a cannabis cake. Then you must “decarb.” Cannabis must be heated through the decarboxylation process in order to be used with the majority of foods.
A substance found in cannabis called tetrahydrocannabinol acid (THCA) is heated to produce the psychoactive compound THC. If you consumed marijuana in its raw form, you wouldn’t experience any effects.
This is because THCA is not psychoactive and has not undergone decarboxylation. However, when you smoke marijuana, the heat ignites and decarboxylates the drug, activating the THC and causing the euphoric effect.
Understanding that decarboxylation is necessary for THC to ingest in food is the first step in understanding how to produce a cannabis cake (or any other edible). Otherwise, the cannabis in your diet won’t have any effect.
Decarbed marijuana is used in a lot of baking recipes. It is appropriate for baking cupcakes, wedding cakes, and other decadent treats like cookies or ice cream.
The process of decarboxylation makes marijuana very potent. Although marijuana can be taken, it is not recommended to consume 14 ounces of decarbed marijuana. A little bit is often enough.
Cannabutter or cooking oils that have been mixed with THC oil are widely used in baking to bake with marijuana. Cannabis silicone candy mold trays typically contain cannabutter. You can use cannabutter or decarbed cannabis to make this recipe.
If you don’t already have any cannabutter, you can make your own.
This is a great time to research cannabutter recipes if you’re just beginning to consider how to make a marijuana cake.
The cooking component cannabutter is adaptable and can be used in a variety of recipes.
To decarboxylate your cannabis for baking, follow these steps:
- Set the oven temperature to 245 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius).
- Your marijuana should be coarsely ground by hand.
- Use parchment paper or baking paper to line a baking sheet.
- Distribute the ground marijuana evenly after adding it to the tray.
- Stirring every 15 minutes, place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- High-temperature cooking of your buds could cause the terpenes and cannabinoids to break down.
Making a Cake of Weed
- Necessary equipment
- A spatula or wooden spoon in a mixing basin
- A casserole dish, a baking sheet, nonstick spray, or parchment paper for the baking dish
- Mixer, stand or hand
- Basic ingredients
- 34 teaspoons baking soda and 134 cups of flour
- White granulated sugar, 14 cups
- Brown sugar, 34 cups
- Salt, 12 teaspoons
- 8 grams of cannabis buds or 12 cups of cannabis butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vanilla extract
- 12 cups of raisins
- Chips in chocolate, one pound
- Chocolate frosting, 12 cups
- A space cake is easy to make. Set the oven’s temperature to 325 degrees. In this manner, you’ll be prepared to begin baking by the time you’ve finished combining your ingredients.
If your marijuana has been decarbed, heat the regular butter in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds before using it in place of the cannabutter.
If you’re baking chocolate cake, place the chocolate chips in the casserole dish to soften. Keep the heat low to prevent burning yourself.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your ingredients while the chocolate melts. The milk should be added after the eggs and sugar have been thoroughly mixed and are foamy.
For easy mixing, add the flour and 12 teaspoons of salt last. The mixture should be stirred until it is smooth. If you need to make something quickly, use an electric mixer.
- Combine the dry fruits, cannabis, and melted butter. You might substitute cannabutter as well. Then, incorporate the ingredients with a spatula or an electric mixer while adding the melted chocolate.
- A second option is to warm regular butter in a pan, mix in the ground weed, and then add it to the batter.
- After the cake batter has been prepared, spray or line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour the batter into the prepared pan. It should be spread uniformly and baked for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Insert a knife into the cake after the timer sounds to make sure the interior is completely baked. Your cake is finished baking if the toothpick comes out clean; otherwise, extend the baking time by a few minutes.
Keep an eye out to prevent burning the cake’s top, which is a common error committed by many people, particularly beginners.
- Let the cake cool on a wire rack in the baking pan for about 20 minutes. Give it another 20 minutes to cool. If it has chilled completely, you can decorate it with fondant or icing.
- To layer your cake with cream, divide it into two layers, fill the middle with cream, and then reassemble the layers before icing the outside.
If you want to decorate the cake for a birthday or just for fun, get your cream or fondant ready to cover the cake.
- If you don’t like making things from scratch, buy a box of cake mix and replace the conventional butter with cannabutter. You could also mix your decarbed marijuana into the cake mixture.