Vastu as a topic is much less discussed among the readers and practitioners of astrology. People often fail to understand how simple and dogmatic these principles are in reality. Vastu Sastra roughly translates to “science behind architecture”, denoting the rules that were followed in ancient Hindu states when building a monument, temple, or even a simple home. Throughout the world even today, magnificent temples are built following the principles of this ancient architectural science, standing proudly. In the current world too, the practice of implementing Vastu Sastra is popular. Today, with the help of astrologers, we lay before you some very important, yet highly overlooked Vastu Sastra tips that are guaranteed to bring you and your family success and prosperity.
- Keeping your mind open: New and creative ideas require a particular headspace to emerge. Getting a million-dollar plan is not possible when you are working in a dingy, unmotivated environment, says our astrologer in New York. Instead, following Vastu, when working, it is best to sit with your back against a wall or support and your face towards an open window or area. This invites new ideas for your career.
- De-clutter your destiny: Positive energy, according to an astrologer in California, is attracted by clean and simple dwelling spaces. It is thus very important to keep the house dust and clutter-free. Avoid storing any expired, rusted or broken accessories in the house; keep everything well maintained. That will invite good energy right through your door.
- When cross-legs aren’t comfortable: We Indians love to sit crisscross with our legs almost anywhere. It is comfortable and almost natural for us. But, do you know that, according to Vastu Sastra experts, sitting in a cross-legged manner in the office or while doing work can be harmful to your career growth? This is highly disregarded but just as important. Furthermore, according to our Vastu sciences, eating right where you study or work is a big no-no. All this not only makes you look casual but also brings unwanted energy.
- Conference room carefulness: Vastu experts even have some words of advice to find your ideal position at the conference table. Although this might not always be possible to carry out, whenever you have a chance, it is intelligent to sit the farthest from the entryway of the conference room. Additionally, whichever spot you pick must be in the southwestern corner of the ten-direction chart.
- No more workstation woes: Following our previous pointer comes this one, denoting the position of your desk or workstation. In your workstation, it is best that you only use wooden furniture and appliances. Forego any plastic implements and never hang any pictures of violent scenes or animals. No pictures of tragedy or sadness should be on your worksite either. Keep your desk positioned on the northern or eastern side of your office building and ensure there are no overhead pillars or beams. Sitting under these beams attracts tension and breaks concentration. Ideally, if the worker wants to hang any photo, they can choose a calm body of water to be hanged; nothing too roaring or violent.
- Planting for Success: And we don’t mean just any plant, but more specifically the money plant. The money plant is not a mere homogenous group but a group of five different plant species, namely: the Swiss Cheese Money plant, the Money Tree, the Chinese Money Plant, the Pothos, and the Jade plant. Potting any of these plants as a desk plant or outside of your workspace or home can welcome money and good energy right into your life. Keep comfort and work separate. It might be highly enticing to roll in bed while you work from home on a laptop, or even sit on your comfortable sofa, but keep such wishes at bay. Experts in astrology and Vastu Sastra are adamant about this. It is always a good idea to keep your working space separate from your bedroom. You have to be cautious and the two must not even be beside each other. It is a bad omen.
Work and career are so very important in today’s fast-paced globe, with people placing much self-worth into these factors. There is no denying that to achieve a certain level of success, you must work hard and put in the hours and effort on your own, but having some of these great Vastu Sastra tips on hand can be just as beneficial.