OBC Bank was an Indian public sector bank that provided all banking and monetary services to Indian residents. All of the bank’s customers have access to both digitalized and manual banking services through its 2390 branches and 2625 ATMs. When OBC merged with Punjab National Banking on April 1, 2020, it became the country’s second-largest public sector bank. The ability to check the balance of their accounts, create a mini statement, and send and receive money online are just a few of the many services that are available to those who use the net banking platform. However, customers must register for the service, as this article reveals.
Logging into OBC Internet Banking at Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and PNB Net Banking is as follows: Indian Bank Net Banking, login, and Registration 2022 at Indianbank.net.in Punjab National Bank’s Internet Banking at netpnb.com Canara Bank Net Banking, login, Registration, and Password Reset Online Your credentials for logging into the page are the created user id and password.
- Click the retailer user login tab on the homepage of the official OBC website to proceed. Click the corporate login tab if you are a corporate user.
- Select the login option after entering your username and password. Take note that in order to log in, corporate clients will need to enter both their corporate id and their client id.
- All you can get to OBC’s net financial administrations subsequent to signing in, including balance checking, reserve moves, and a smaller than expected explanation. Google Cloud Platform
Process for OBC Net Banking Registration OBC bank Netbanking Online Registration 2022 The registration process requires the following personal information:
- OBC account number • PAN card and date of birth Keep in mind that these details should match those on the bank account.
- Your debit card number and the pin for your ATM.
- The mobile number that has been registered. How to Register: 1. Go to the official OBC website and choose the self-user creation option on the login page. Enter the following information once the homepage has opened:
- Your birth date, the OBC account number, the information on your PAN card, and your birth date. To assist with verification, click the verify details tab and enter your registered mobile number.
- If you select “generate OTP,” the system will send the OTP number to your mobile phone. After entering the OTP, select the appropriate location for detail validation and click Continue.
- Now, enter the details for the debit card:
- The charge card number;
- • The ATM pin;
- • The expiration date;
- • The OBC account number
6. To open a new page, click the continue button now.
- The user will be provided with a user ID to assist in logging in to the OBC net banking portal. Now, create a strong password for the net banking account.
- Accept the OBC bank’s terms and conditions to finish the process.
How do I reset the Secret phrase for the OBC Bank Net Banking Login and Exchange?
It’s possible that the user of OBC net banking forgot their password or would prefer to change it. A new password for them can be created using the following steps:
- On the official website, visit the OBC landing page at https://www.obconline.co.in/OBC_landing_page.html.
- Enter your client name on the landing page, then, at that point, click the failed to remember secret word connect at the base.
- After entering your user name, birth date, and PAN card information, click the submit button.
- The portal will send an OTP to the registered mobile number after verifying the information. After entering the OTP number for verification, click the Continue button.
- After entering the ATM pin, account type, debit card number, and expiration date, click the Continue button.
- Make another secret phrase on the new client reset page, affirm it by entering it once more, and afterward click the submit button. The portal will send you an email when the password update was successful.
- The OBC net banking page can be accessed with the new information.
OBC net banking‘s features and services include: Taxes can be paid online, as can utility, water, and credit card bills.