There are yearly fees attached to credit cards when you apply for one in India. In some cases, you must make sure that the annual fees are paid in order to avoid having to pay the additional sum or costs later.
Only under these three conditions are free credit cards available to you in India.
- Many credit cards will cover the welcome gifts, which are in addition to the sign-in fees mentioned. Therefore, the total cost of purchasing the ticket and paying the annual fee is 0.
- You may be eligible for a credit card annual fee waiver, particularly if you have made a certain monthly spending amount. These only apply in specific circumstances. Your card becomes free for the entire year after the payment has been made for it.
- These lifetime free credit cards are only available in a small number of Indian banks. This implies that you have a limited selection.
Even though the options are few, many banks provide their customers free credit cards so they can benefit from the features and advantages for the rest of their lives. You might have a credit card with all the fundamental and comprehensive perks combined on it, which is very beneficial for the prudent spender. The phrase “no annual fees” means that you won’t be required to pay a fee each year to keep your credit card active. It also means that the annual maintenance charges for your card will be reduced. The main factor in people choosing these fantastic credit cards is their ongoing advantages.
Top 3 Credit Cards with no annual Fee
Visa Platinum credit card from HSBC
This outstanding credit card gives users the option to forego paying annual fees, which is the main factor in its popularity in every Indian household. There are several features and benefits included with this wonderful zero credit card in India.
For every 150 rupees directly deducted from your card, you can receive two reward points.
- You receive a 2000 rs voucher from Cleartrip after you complete your first transaction.
- If you make a transaction of around $10,000 within 90 days of the card’s activation, you’ll be eligible for 10% cashback. This is only valid if the stated requirements are satisfied.
- Every 3x reward point for any hotel, dining, and other service payments made during the first 12 months is yours to keep.
- When a transaction between $400 and $4,000 is conducted, a 1% fuel cost waiver is offered.
- You can receive a meal discount of up to 15% at the partner restaurants in India.
- Get one free with the purchase of one ticket at BookMyShow.
- When your yearly spending threshold rises from 4 lakhs to 10 lakhs, you will receive around 5 times as many reward points in your bank.
Credit Card with Chip from ICICI
This is a primary credit card with no annual fees that is primarily used by people who enjoy eating out and going shopping. Many people use this credit card frequently in order to maximise their savings on their purchases.
The rise in HNIs is a sign of economic expansion for any country. High Net Worth Individuals
- For the Culinary Treat programmes, which the ICICI Bank has collaborated with, you can receive a discount from roughly 800 partner restaurants across India of about 15%.
- All HPCL pumps carry a 1 percent tax for fuel transactions that total more than 4000.
- You can earn up to two payback points for each 100 rupees instantly charged to your card. When you are paying for petrol, this promotion is not valid.
- This great credit card is connected to contactless technology to enable all the quick and secure payments, making the transaction quicker and easier.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank
The only purpose of this wonderful credit card is to make purchases at merchants and accumulate rewards points that can be used at a later time.
All Amazon Prime custom purchases purchased with this card will earn a 5 percent reward.
All non-Amazon Prime members receive a 3% cashback.
Shop at any of the Amazon partner stores to receive a 2 percent cashback.
1 percent of all transactions resulted in cashback.